Contact Info / Websites
I kept up my promise! Some of them are old though, just thought i'd post them for posting's sake. Hope you enjoy them.
I haven't really updated NG, I apologize, and i know my last 3 uploads have been remixes but originals are coming! :D Stay tuned!
Your continued support fuels me to make more and more. Here's a nice track I made purely for you guys. Hope you enjoy. :)
Some nice future chill vibes for you all. Enjoy :)
A nice little collab with EEK!. It turned out super cool, and he's a super cool guy to work with, was such a pleasure :) Hope you enjoy it as much as we enjoyed crafting this tune! Cheers!
Hope you like it! Along the style of Sequence/Lockout. Enjoy!
WINNERS HAVE BEEN ANNOUNCED! Youtube video: https://youtu.be/p4i5zRgmU3k
Special thanks to EEK! and Detious for judging :)
Lockyn's Choice: Finder (https://soundcloud.com/finderx/lockyn-aqua-finder-remix)
EEK!'s Choice: NFNTY (https://soundcloud.com/nfntymusic/lockyn-aqua-nfnty-remix)
Detious's Choice: 3MBER (https://soundcloud.com/emblur/lockyn-aqua-3mber-remix-free-download)
Deadline passed! Good luck to all entries :) Check them out here!
Here's the track: www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dlttsin4qVk
Soundcloud group link (JOIN THIS IF YOU WANT TO REMIX): https://soundcloud.com/groups/aqua-remix-contest-submission-group
Full description below and in Soundcloud group description!
Thought I'd try this out as a fun thing for everyone involved and give some stuff out at the same time. Here's to hoping this goes as planned - I will learn from this for next time (ooh)! So basically, download the stem pack and have a go at remixing my track Aqua. No genre limit or anything of that sort. Rules listed below along with how the winners will be determined and the prizes. Join this group if you are interested in remixing it, you can start at any time as long as you finish and post before the deadline. Post your track here when you are finished!
DEADLINE: July 4th, 2016 12:00 AM PST
GRAND PRIZE (quantity 3, determined as shown at the bottom):
1) Custom Sytrus preset pack handcrafted by Lockyn (you'll be the only ones to have it!)
2) Featured on Aqua: The Remixes LP!
3) 1-hour Skype production session, ask me anything you want and I'll try my best to help you with your production!
RUNNER-UP PRIZE (quantity 7):
1) Featured on Aqua: The Remixes LP!
1. One submission per person.
2. Collaborations are allowed, but keep it between two people. COLLAB COUNTS AS YOUR ENTRY (RULE 1).
3. Recognizable as an Aqua remix (e.g. you used at least one provided stem in some way. I'm fair, use your own judgement reasonably, I get that remixes can sound very like the original or not at all, depends on how creatively you do what you plan to do!)
4. Submit before the deadline.
5. One-time submission only - whatever you post is final, so make sure you are satisfied with your work when you post it!
6. The submitter has to be the one who actually worked on the track, no track commissions to sing over or ghost productions etc.
7. Post your track from the account you joined this group with. Don't multiple post!
8. Have fun :)
Three (3) winners will be determined as follows:
1) Lockyn's Choice - picked by me after the deadline!
2) Detious's Choice - picked by Detious after the deadline!
3) EEK!'s Choice - picked by EEK! after the deadline!
UPDATE: I've decided to remove the Crowd Favorite prize and sub in more appropriate conditions, since botting will probably be an issue. Thanks everyone for the feedback. Check the new Grand Prize conditions above!
I hope this goes well. Here's to hearing some awesome remixes. Cheers!
So yeah! I'm here as always. Just busy with school and production. Here's a tentative snapshot! I'm not kidding, this is in the works or completed already :D
1. Lockyn - Uwaa! So Kawaii (Uwaa! So Holiday~ Undertale Remix)
2. TRUE - Hiryuu no Kishi [Saijaku Muhai no Bahamut] (Lockyn Remix)
3. Vapor EP (4 tracks, 1 completed, 3 in works)
Of course, Xtrullor/Detious remixes will be coming eventually, basically me holding it up (as always, sorry!) but it'll happen eventually. :D Cheers!